Monday, March 29, 2010

Sister Yuni Soon To b a Singer.

New New post today hihi monday night <3<3~~>

well actually just introducing this lovely sister of mine hihi ( shes my classmate her name is Yuni ).ill tell you how i met her in school hihi~~

well actually i was walking in the hallway and i keep seeing her and she kept on asking my name.. she also screamed * i know your namee!! * in the hallway and i kinda got freaked out :D but then i started talking to her hihi~ <3~>.

we also have alot in common and we talk about our problems. ( Yuni's personality is Nice,kind,crazy,sweet,party person, and you will never be bored when your with her )so its going to be really hard for me when she leaves Dx...
i love her like my very own sister now and yes it is really hard for me to accept shes going to leave in 2-3 years
shes attending her moms school in the philippines for the rest of the year....


Yuni is also trying to get in a contest so her dreams would come true of becoming a kpop singer.. i hope she succeeds.. hihi shes prob going to be freaked out when she sees her favorite singers and rappers all in 1 place ( shes gonna hug em all i just know it ) <3>

thats all i can say about my sis Yuni. hope she reaches her goal of becoming a kpop dancer/singer <3 and ill be there supporting her all the way.

- Seeing My sis Yuni smile makes me smile <3


No comments:

Post a Comment