Saturday, April 3, 2010

I won in a contest


Woooooooooh.. I havent posted anything for a long long time so i just want a quick update..........i have nails on so i cant type that much haha.. the T.V is distracting me right now =.=.... and I WON in a group in Facebook ( ^-^ ) hihi.. and so i saw this group on facebook called " Your Lovely Photos " and i thought that it was just a group that you can post your pictures in so i did ^^~~.. and the next morning when i woke up i signed in my FB account and i had 7 Friend Requests and 2 messages. When i opened the messages i saw my face on the Profile pic i was like O___O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought some1 stole my pictures and i saw the subject it was " NEW AVA SHES SO CUTE :D " i clicked it and it says that i won! i was soooo happy and confused XD~ ( just look at the photo above so you can see what the message says ) so yea this is my first time joining a group and i won. Heres the link to the Group and i want you to join it and try to win <3~ href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#%21/group.php?gid=295505787551">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=295505787551

No comments:

Post a Comment