Sunday, March 28, 2010

My sister Kyouta :Þ

This person you see above is my sister and yes Sister!!~~
did u think that she was a dude?? yah every1 thinks so so your not in trouble or anything haha..

well actually my sister is 19 her real name is _______ but id like to call her kyouta shes getting her drivers license and i hope she succeeds.. i know its pretty late for her to get a drivers license but my parents are pretty busy so they ddnt have a chance to teach her.. but now they r teaching her how to drive hihi~~<3<3

well anyways my sister is awesome because she helps me with my problems and how to deal with life. lol. shes also my private therapist. no1 can have her! harhar!~
anyways if you try to say something bad to her she will laugh and jokes around but if you really annoy her she will punch you and kick you up to the blue clouds.. :p~

( i guess just try to act nice around her ) :D~

ill tell you a funny thing about my sister hehe~~~~~ whenever shes sleepy and your talking to her, her responses are random because maybeee ( half of her brain went to dreamland and the other is still functioning in the real world? )

thats what i think.... but yah~~ haha funny right?~?~?

well shes my sis and i will always love her for who she is i will try to make her as happy as a dang millionare <3~~~>

hmm this is it~~ im done hihi but theres is alot you need to know about her <3~

shes my sister forever and i dont know what i would do if she wasnt my sister <3~

she probably thinks this is cheezy while shes reading this ( note to my Sis hey hey i know your reading this n smiling and saying omg cheezy ) haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment